Sunday, July 29, 2012

CAMO PRINT






images via Pinterest / CarolinesMode

I'm back from my getaway and I must admit I'm bittersweet about my arrival. Getting away from my responsibilities and everything in Miami was such a relief but at the same time it was a bummer to miss out on Swim Week. Anyways, on the streets of Chicago I realized how often people layer in other cities. With the unbearable heat in this city it's hard to layer pieces without having a heat stroke, but there's one layering piece that I've had my eye on for awhile: The Camo Print Jacket.

This staple piece transitions perfectly into Fall and can bring a cool factor to an outfit in a second. Just throw one on over a tee and shorts for a casual look or bring edge to a frilly, girly dress by layering on top. Now let the search for the perfect army inspired jacket begin!

XOXO

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment