I'm back from hiatus; it's been a week or so since my last post but I've been extremely busy. Good news is I'm back and ready to give you guys more fashion. I'm sure everyone remembers the gypsy gauze maxi skirts from back in the day, but the maxi skirt is back and better than ever. This hot fall trend now comes in all materials, colors and shapes. This versatile floor length skirt can be dressed up or down. Here are some styling tips:
- Pair a high-waisted maxi with a crop top and wear a chunky necklace to accesorize
- If you want to make a statement, find your floor length skirt in tribal print or floral
- I don't recommend this trend for short girls for it will make you look shorter.
- Too scared to try a print? Buy your maxi in a grey, black, navy or blush so it can be easily paired with other colors
- For fall, layer tights under your maxi to keep warm (: