Monday, June 18, 2012

WHAT'S THAT JACKET?



MARGIELA!!! If you haven't heard, the next big collabo with H&M is yes, you guessed it Maison Martin Margiela. Does it get any better than this? I mean, it can but...how amazing right!!?!? Rumor has it, it's going to hit stores November 15th. Hopefully by then our Lincoln road, Miami Beach location will have opened and I can be one of many in line for this amazing collabo.

This fashion house is of course, well known for their sleek, modern design of one of a kind jackets. Also worn by infamous artists and celebrities like, of course, Kanye West, Rihanna and Lady Gaga. How could I not be excited to possibly get my hands on a piece or two. Is anybody else as excited as I am?

"Maison Martin Margiela is one of the most important and influential fashion houses of the past three decades," said H&M creative advisor Margareta van den Bosch. "I am so excited by this radical collaboration, which will give fashion lovers around the world the chance to wear special pieces by Maison Martin Margiela. This collaboration will be a great and memorable fashion moment."









XOXO,

Naty




No comments:

Post a Comment