Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coachella 2011

This past weekend was Coachella and I'm still heartbroken at the fact that I didn't go (next year, fingers crossed). The Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival held annually in Indio, California is not only one of the biggest music festivals in the U.S. but it's also a great venue to check out fashion-forward attendees. The festival features musical genres from alternative/indie rock to electronic music so there's something for everyone! Headliners included Kanye West, Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire and The Strokes; other favorites of mine which performed were Sleigh Bells, Cold War Kids, Interpol, Wiz Khalifa The Black Keys and tons of others! Here are 8 looks from some of the thousands of stylish concert go-ers and celebrities.

Check out more Coachella looks here.

3 comments:

  1. such inspiring photos <3 love the laid back feel to their looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously awesome, I was quite dumbfounded by the outfits this year! I am SO going next year, no matter how much the tickets are...

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing Coachella fashion- it's so independent and laid back. Hopefully I'll get to go for myself as well!!

    ReplyDelete