Monday, April 4, 2011

Ultra Music Festival 2011

I've been on some serious hiatus so I'm here to update you on my whereabouts. Last weekend I attended the #1 electronic music festival held in my hometown of Miami - Ultra Music Festival. Words cannot explain how amazing it was. This was my third year attending and was the best by far. The festival was extended to three days for the first time and over 150,000 attendees flocked to downtown Miami from all around the world. The festival had all types of electronic genres from indie electro bands like Empire of the Sun and Cut/Copy, 80's bands like Erasure and Duran Duran and big name House/Trance DJs like Deadmau5, Tiesto, The Chemical Brothers and Armin Van Buuren. Best 3 days of my life! Here are some personal pics. Enjoy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment