Thursday, September 13, 2012

BACK IN THE 305

HELLOOOOOO MIAMI!!!! :) I know, I know we've both been m-i-a for the past week or so, but I have so much to share! I am so excited!! :) Andrea started her fall semester and not to mention, started working at TOPSHOP!! Yes, the much anticipated Topshop in Dadeland's Nordstrom. ::clapping hands:: Go Andrea! I on the other hand, was one week drooling over all things fashion at NYFW. If I could rewind time, believe me, i would.

It being my first season at NYFW, the weather was perfect, the shows were jawdropping, and the fashion....well, the fashion was insane! Everywhere I looked there was something to look at. Street style was on point. Thanks to my freelance job at LA Splash Magazines WW as Miami Fashion Editor, I was able to get my hands on Photo credentials for the entire week. What does that mean? Access to all the shows! I could have not been more ecstatic. I have plenty of Spring/Summer trends to share with all of you. I mean, I did come back with over 1,000 pictures....editing takes time people.

Meanwhile in NYC, I was able to spend time with close friends roaming the city, in between all fashion events. I was also stopped for some street style shots. YESS!! This has to be one of my most favorite parts of fashion week, along with all the cool venues and presentations outside of the Lincoln Center tents. There is so much to do during NYFW, I wish there were more hours in a day.

I like to call this trip "The start to a new beginning...."



XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment