Thursday, September 27, 2012

NYFW 2012

Oh New York Fashion Week....... So many styles, looks, collections, amazingness, awesomeness, drop-dead gorgeousness, i-wish-i-had-thatness....that I still can't decide which show was my favorite. So here, I bring you pics from my top...mmm 5 favorite shows, :)


Carolina never fails. I feel like this collection was young and fun. A range of oranges, teals, yellows, and beiges makes these pieces fun to put together. A constant trend throughout the show was the buttoned up shirt with a collar detail. Gives us ideas, a broche or a necklace with a statement pendant under our collar will do.


Also known for their tight slim fitting bandage dresses, I could not wait for this show to start. Leather details are still going to be in for Spring/Summer, making a definite statement and instant small waist. The details in this collection were incredible. They did it again.

Oh Rebecca, not only do your handbags drive me crazy but so do those printed flare pants. Some of the models dressed in all white with just a touch of detail kept me in awe. Rebecca's collection was very clean and fresh, yet young enough for the social butterfly. A little more casual and a bit bohemian chic. I love it!


Once I had seen the Mara Hoffman swimwear collection for Spring/Summer 2013 in MIami Fashion Week, I could not wait to see her clothing collection. Mara has to be one of my favorite designers because of her unique prints and colors. These pictures say it all. This collection was very tropical inspired, with bright colors and palm tree leaves in each models hair. Mara, you make me drool!

Wait! One more...I can't forget this one.





What would you if the rooftop elevator doors opened up to this? At this Nautica's Men's Collection Event....

XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment