Thursday, October 18, 2012

ITALY MEETS CORAL GABLES



Incase you didn't know, I am a shoeaholic. haha Is that even a word? Anyways, Andrea and I were reached out to preview the line of this new Italian shoe store that just opened  in Merrick Park, Coral Gables. I really didn't know what to expect, other than well hand crafted leather goods. Until I walked into this amazing little store, located on the first floor of Merrick Park.
I had to grab some pics of my faves :) These are perfect Fall shoes, easy to pair with a dress, jeans, and well, of course....shorts!
The design of the store is amazing! Extremely modern and welcoming. 
The shoes are displayed on shelves which go around the store, Women's on the left and Men's on the right. Merchandised with the shoes are handbags which you could match with the right shoe. I really didn't know what to try on because there were so many options. Anything from sandals, flats, booties, tall boots, flat boots, oxfords, you name it! 

XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment