Personally, I love a man with style. Sadly, in Miami those are hard to find. It's as if the weather is their excuse to just wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Come on guys, don't be shy and bring out your inner fashionista! A man who is stylish doesn't necessarily have to be gay. Above Kid Cudi, Robert Pattinson, Ed Westwick, Mark Ronson, Jay-Z and James Franco all show that straight men can also have style. Here are some styling tips:
- Baggy pants/shorts are not cute
- Cool sunglasses always spice up an outfit
- Bright graphic tees and band shirts should be basics. Not Ed Hardy.
- Sneakers. Sneakers. Sneakers. Pick the right ones and a girl can fall in love.
- Fall is around the corner. Invest in some layering pieces such as cardigans and a blazer.
- Try finding a style muse and re-think your wardrobe! (: