Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SPRING FASHION IN BLOOM

Last week, I was able to attend some smaller fashion events here in Miami.

 If Andrea and I haven't been clear enough with our new obsession, Misaki, that just opened up in Dadeland Mall, then I'll make it more clear. This store is hidden right next to the Michael Kors store near the food court, and I think that anyone in the mall should swing by. It is truly a hidden gem. Misaki hosted a Mother's Day Shopping & champagne event last Thursday. The second I told my mom, she was definitely interested in going.

As we arrived there were already some ladies chit chatting over which pearl necklace they should buy. There were some yummy bites to grab and plenty of employees there to help you pick out and try on any pieces of your desire.

It was a nice way to spend time with my mom on a weekday evening, when both her and I have real busy schedules.








The other event that I was able to pass by was the Style Rack event going on at Chalk right in the heart of South Beach last Saturday. If you haven't been here, then I think you should make a stop. As my friends and I were fashionably late, I was still able to chit chat with a couple of the fashionistas that stayed to hang out.






Actually, June 23rd there will be another fashion event at Chalk where Andrea and I will be exclusively covering it. So, please keep that date open. More details to come as to what time, etc. I hope to see everyone there!

XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment