Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TOP 5 SPRING MUST HAVES


I think I just died a little after putting this outfit together, I want it! I feel like this outfit screams Miami all over. 

1. Number one is the boyfriend jean. Don't want to feel uncomfortable in a pair of tight fitted skinnies? Throw this on. Dress it up or down, it flatters any body type. AG Adriano Goldschmied boyfriend cropped jeans, $215

2. Neon Neon Neon! Yes, we're both obsessed! A statement brightly colored handbag is the way to go! Other than the Cambridge satchel that I do not stop wearing, this has to be my second favorite. None other then the Rebecca Minkoff clutch Handbag, $195

3. Zara never let's a fashion savvy woman down! Now, this shoe could not get any simpler but makes any outfit into instant classy and chic. This shoe in particular comes in a couple color combinations, but black never fails. Throw it on jeans, shorts, a skirt...I'm sure you'll be getting complimented. Zara heel sandal, $50

4. Who's ready for an arm party? The bigger, the more, the better. The other day I got the Henri Bendel Summer catalog in the mail and I think I fell backwards with all gorgeousness. This statement cuff definitely catching my eye. Pyramid stud/ snakeskin cuff, $228 Now, if one wasn't enough add another for a bigger party. Dannijo cuff bangle, $445

5. To top it all off, prints and florals is going to be all over this Summer season. Since we live in Miami, nothing is too crazy. I love it! The bolder the better. Since we all know that H&M is opening in the near future on none other than Lincoln Road, I figured why not. This blouse couldn't scream South Beach any louder, H&M polyester shirt, £15.


Now put it all together, and you have one hell of an outfit perfect for a night out on the town! Wait, I say you wear a hot pink lisptick with that. Okay, now you can go...

XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment