Tuesday, May 8, 2012

THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR FASHION

Miami is definitely booming in all things fashion. Lucky for us, we live here so we can attend as many events as time allows. I'm going to share two events going on later on this week that I think would be fun for any of you to attend, or like I like to say "show face".


The first one is this Thursday May 10 at Villa 221. It is hosted by local boutique Cristi's Closet located in Coral Gables. The owner of the boutique is a good friend and the cause of the event is great. I personally have never been to Villa 221, but I only hear good things about the venue. It's located right off of Biscayne Blvd. The event should be lots of fun for us fashion obsessed since there will be a bunch of cute pop-up shops, good music, and don't go too far guys there's entertainment for you too. I look forward to seeing you guys out there! Remember to buy your ticket beforehand!

The second event is this up coming Saturday May 12, at Chalk in South Beach. I am so excited because I keep hearing good things about this place and I've been dying to check it out! There's going to be so much going on at this event but hosted by a group of eclectic fashionistas, this is something you don't want to miss out. You know what makes it even more perfect? It's the same night as Wynwood Artwalk. Undecided? You can always go to artwalk before and come here for some drinks, treats, and a mini shopping spree. The event starts at 10pm, please make sure to RSVP!

XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment