Monday, August 20, 2012

MENSWEAR MONDAY


In this household, Cole Haan is a favorite. My mom got me into the brand as she is a very good client. I myself own a couple pairs of Cole Haan shoes, heels, flats, sandals, wingtips, you name it. Each time I walk into the store it is quite dangerous because....dammit, their designs just keep getting better and better! On Saturday, my mom and I darted into the sight of the Cole Haan store at Aventura Mall. Of course, no surprise I was not disappointed.


One shoe that caught my eye was the LunarGrand Wingtip. Why?! I mean....why not?!!? Cole Haan, well known for their men's wingtip shoes, had me drooling over this modernized version. The lunar wingtip comes in a good amount of color combinations, it's hard to pick a favorite. Made of suede and a neon colored Nike Lunar sole, this shoe is perfect for work, a casual saturday afternoon, or even a day NYC. Yes, a day in NYC consists of alot of walking but these are so comfortable. Better yet, there's a women's version of the shoe. Hellooooooooo Cole Haan! ;)

XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment