Monday, April 30, 2012

FASHION BLOGGERS DO IT BEST

Yea, we apologize. We've been a little M.I.A with our posts but between school and work....you know how it is. No excuses here though. Last week I was able to attend (fashionably late) Fashion Bloggers Night Out at Neiman Marcus in Merrick Park. There's always time for fashion events. I grabbed my best guy friend and dragged him along, of course he hated the idea. Except he wasn't complaining when he was surrounded by beautiful models, girls and sweets.

At the event, I was able to listen to some local fashion bloggers talk about all things fashion blogs. They gave tips and ideas as well as styled a mini fashion show for us fashion obsessed. All in all a great time. I was able to snap some pics, of course.






 A glimpse of the girls giving some advice & tips: Wordy Girl, Electric Blogarella, KarGar, The Fashion Poet check these fashion bloggers out!




















BESOS!
Naty


1 comment: