Monday, April 9, 2012

FLORAL FRENZY

photos via Caroline's Mode

My current obsession at the moment are floral pants but I still haven't found the perfect pair. I have my eye on a bright pair from Zara or these more subtle ones from Asos, but I've yet to decide which ones I'll buy.

Personally, I love big floral prints on skinny jeans and cropped trouser pants. Smaller prints are great too but they don't make as big of a statement (go big or go home, right?). Now you ask how can you pull off this trend? Easier than you think, and you have a variety of options to suit your personality or mood. If you're a simple kind of gal, bring all attention to your bottom half with a neutral blouse or an oversized knit. If you're feeling a bit risky than try to mix and match prints and pair with contrasting accessories.

XOXO

- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment