Friday, April 13, 2012

MUSIC FESTIVAL INSPIRATION

Music festival season is here and it's our duty as attendees to look extra hip and stay cool. This weekend the spree of summer festivals kicks off in California with the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival which was extended to two weekends this year...talk about supply and demand. Once again, I'm beating myself down for not attending. Like Natalia mentioned in her post, every single year I've told myself I'd go and it never happens (next year, fingers crossed!!). Other up and coming festivals include Bonaroo, EDC Las Vegas and Lollapolooza, which I'm trying to go to.

Here's two dream outfits I'd totally rock this weekend to Coachella if I was going. Enjoy:

Outfit 1 - Hat: Madewell, Purse: Modcloth, Top: Marni, Shorts: Ksubi, Boots: Topshop, Sunnies: Illesteva
Outfit 2 - Bustier: Mara Hoffman, Skirt: Cheap Monday, Cuff: Kelly Wearstler, Sandals: ASOS, Sunnies: Illesteva

XOXO

- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment