Monday, July 30, 2012

FEELING A LITTLE NERDY

Shirt: JCrew; Bowtie: Forever21; Colored Denim: Forever21;Shoes: Sperry Topsiders; Red lipstick: Ruby Woo - MAC (my fav!)

It always feels good to start off the week dressed a little differently than usual. After all the street style pics I drooled over last night, I was definitely inspired. It's about time we post some outfits pics, I know. 

Due to the "back-to-school" season at work, we were asked to come dressed a certain way for a team picture. We had to choose a certain "shop" within our store to be inspired by and come dressed in that way. I rapidly looked through my closet and came up with this. Nerd? Geek? Whatever you want to call it, but you don't see a Miami girl riding around in a mini cooper with a candy striped bow tie and colored denim. haha The only picture I was able to get was the one I posted on my Instagram earlier (@natyy_p). Hope it suits some of you for inspiration!!

HAPPY MONDAY!! :)

XOXO,
Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment