Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SPRING BLING

If you haven't noticed yet, my obsession with anything color is pretty big, with that being said....this new color-blocking trend is what I'm all about. Yea, I'm the one out of all my friends that will wear yellow pants with a hot pink top. so what?! A couple nights ago I came home to Henri Bendel's new Spring accessories look book, and I think I died. If I only couldn't get enough of bright clothes, now accessories? If you have a chance to pass by one of the newer stores, at Dadeland Mall, or go online to their website, I think you should! I put together a collage of my top favorite pieces from his collection...ENJOY!!!

Clockwise: Hula Clutch $178/Deluxe Girlfriend beaded Wrap bracelet $118/Status Plus Bracelet $88/Fire Island Tote $248/Henri Rocks Double Stack Ring Set $98/Dara Ettinger Ring $178/ Henri Rocks Chandelier Earrings $158

Besitos!
Naty

1 comment:

  1. I love that Hula Clutch, it would be perfect for summer and whilst away on holiday some where tropical. Such lovely bright colours.

    Holly
    http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete