Friday, March 30, 2012

WHO DOESN'T LOVE KEDS?

Finally, I feel like things are getting back to normal. Between WMC and UMF Miami was a mess all of last week. Don't go too far, cause Andrea and I were definitely part of that craziness. Besides the point, work and other responsibilities have been keeping us pretty damn busy, but don't think we abandoned you guys. We promise, it won't happen again. haha

As my dad flew in from Puerto Rico two days ago, I now have time to sit back, relax, and post. duh! For a while now, I've been wanting to purchase a pair of Keds. They look so cute with any outfit and come in an array of colors. It's hard to choose what color to get sometimes. So I decided to search the web, of course, for some inspiration on a color to choose. Except,  I came across a new line of clothes that Keds is coming out with and I was left with my mouth open. Not only is does the line simple and easy to wear. I think it's something that so many Miami-ans will rock. It's clean, put together, casual, preppy, and very art deco. I like to call it "Sunday-stroll-down-Lincoln-Road" look. I contacted Keds and ranted about how awesome the line was, cause you know, that's what I do. In return, we were able to get their lookbook emailed back to us. I'll show some of our favorite looks in a little....actually I'll show you now. I hope you guys really like it, because we really like the line. We can't wait to get our hands on a couple pieces.




this has to be my favorite look. Color blocking at it's best.





XOXO,
Naty 


No comments:

Post a Comment